Sunday, January 21, 2007

Is it already working?

Could it be that this blog is already working?
I practiced a little bit early afternoon and after I come back from watching the football game. I really did not want to practice the second time, but then I thought of this blog, and I thought to myself 'what will you write down?' This was enough to put me on the bench for 1h15m. So those are my today's accomplishments:
  1. WTC I Prelude in C: I continued to polish it. I discovered a little note at the beginning of my edition, that fingers should move as little as possible. It made me think, and then I tried it. I discovered that it is much easier to play, for the fingering is so natural. I think the next step will be to memorize this piece.
  2. WTC I Prelude in c: I went through about 12 bars; separate hands. I realized what great finger exercise it is to play this piece. It made me to appreciate this piece even more.
  3. ThPI no 15. This is the piece I practice a little about 2 months ago, but I never completely finished it; so now I am returning to it. Hopefully I will finish it this time. Today I quickly refreshed the right hand.
I did not accomplished what I planed for today (Bach concerto, waking up early), but I think it was a good day: at least I did something.
The goal for tomorrow is:
  • wake up early
  • start theory with the '...visual approach to chord construction...'; this is the book which I finished last year, but after not practicing for 5 months, I almost forgot majority of what I learnt.
  • start practicing Bach concerto
  • continue with Preludes and ThPI 15

No comments: